Looking for rousing Albert Einstein quotes? Then you've come to the right place! His ingenious research on gravity, the structure of matter, space and time, and not least the theory of relativity, made Albert Einstein one of the most important theoretical physicists and scientists of our time. His work stands for progress. He recognized and solved problems. This makes him an absolute role model for this and all future generations.
In this collection of quotes, I would now like to give you his most valuable sayings and wisdom.
My please: Keep in mind that many of Einstein's quotes have been translated. I cannot guarantee that it is the original quote in each case. Therefore, double check them and feel free to leave a corrective comment. If you like and share any of the quotes in the internet, please link this elaborately created collection. Thank you for your support!
43 inspirational wisdoms and sayings from Albert Einstein
Albert Einstein recognized early on many of the social and ecological problemsWe humans have brought on ourselves and with which we must deal intensively today. In the following, I present you, as promised, his most important sayings and wisdom. Have fun!
Notice: In the course of time, there is certainly also one or the other quote that was wrongly assigned to him. So I can't absolutely guarantee that all the sayings mentioned here actually passed his lips 😉.
Albert Einstein Quotes 1 - 10
- "The purest form of insanity is to leave everything as it is and hope that something will change."
- "Learning is an experience. Everything else is just information."
- "Time is what the clock says."
- "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious."
- "The most precious things in life are not those you get for money."
- "In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems, for issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same."
- "Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet."
- "Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better."
- "Never give up on what's important to you, just because it’s not easy."
- "Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world."
Tip: I have also given you the best Education Quotes compiled. Look gladly times purely!
Albert Einstein Quotes 11 - 20
- "There is no great discoveries and advances, as long as there is an unhappy child on earth."
- "A man who believes that his life is meaningless, is not only unhappy, he does hardly fit for life."
- "An empty stomach is a bad advisor."
- "Joy in looking and comprehending is nature's most beautiful gift."
- "I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
- "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
- "It is harder to crack prejudice than an atom."
- "The horizon of many people is a circle with a radius of zero. They call this their point of view."
- "If people would only talk about what they understood, Earth would be a very quiet place."
- "Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts."
Albert Einstein Quotes 21 - 30
- "A man has to work so hard so that something of his personality stays alive."
- "In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity."
- "Money only appeals to selfishness and always tempts its owners irresistibly to abuse it."
- "It is my view that the vegetarian manner of living, by its purely physical effect on the human temperament, would most beneficially influence the lot of mankind."
- "Striving for social justice is the most valuable thing to do in life."
- "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them."
- "The most important decision we make is whether we believe we live in a friendly or hostile universe."
- "The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.”
- "Anyone who doesn’t take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either."
- "People love chopping wood. In this activity one immediately sees results."
Albert Einstein Quotes 31 - 43
- "All of science is nothing more than the refinement of everyday thinking."
- "Schools should always have as its aim, that its students leave it as harmonious personalities, and not just specialists."
- "I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious."
- "A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new."
- "Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value. He is considered successful in our day who gets more out of life than he puts in."
- "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
- "Those who have the privilege to know have the duty to act."
- "A life directed chiefly toward the fulfillment of personal desires will sooner or later always lead to bitter disappointment."
- "For every minute you spend in anger, you miss 60 happy seconds of your life."
- "I thought of that while riding my bicycle."
- "There are many paths to happiness. One of them is to stop complaining."
- "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
- "It is not that I'm so smart. But I stay with the questions much longer."
Can you think of any other sayings by Albert Einstein that should not be missing here? Then always come up with your suggestions in the comments!
Use the quotes from Einstein for your personal development!
Vision, physics, psychology... Albert Einstein is really a scientific and moral role model for all people in every respect. I hope that I could give you an additional source of inspiration with his best sayings.
Finally, I give you some further articles that fit Einstein's values and can also serve your personal development:
- Minimalist living - tips & tricks
- Why change is too hard for us
- Environmental protection in school
- Why live vegan?
Do you have any questions or suggestions? Or can you think of other important quotes by Albert Einstein? Then I look forward to your comment as always.
PS.: Look you now with pleasure still something in the Quotes blog um. Certainly also the sustainable knowledge blog exciting for you. There you will learn, for example, Why we humans are anatomically not carnivores.