Looking for inspirational mindfulness quotes and sayings about awareness and meditation? Then you've come to the right place! Being mindful means being attentive to the needs of other people. Mindfulness is a special state of perception and awareness. If you want to change yourself and the world positively, you need it. On the one hand, to recognize injustices and problems - on the other hand, to get them out of the world and out of one's own mind. Mindfulness is also one of the reasons why CareElite is called what it is today.
Here I give you the best quotes about mindfulness and mindfulness. Use them, for example, for more attention and the Focus on the really important things in life - or to set the mood for mindfulness exercises during meditation. Have fun!
My please: Keep in mind that many of the quotes about mindfulness have been translated into English from other languages. I cannot guarantee that it is the original quote in each case. Therefore, double check them before you share them. If you like and share any of the quotes in the internet, please link this elaborately created collection. Thank you for your support!
The 67 Best Quotes And Sayings About Mindfulness, Consciousness And Meditation
What am I grateful for, what do I want to move, and what do I want to learn? When you live more mindful it helps immensely to listen to yourself for a few minutes every day.
As promised, here you will find the most effective and inspiring sayings and life lessons about Mindfulness.
Mindfulness Quotes 1 - 10
- "The invariable mark of wisdom is to see the miraculous in the common." (Ralph Waldo Emerson)
- "The fullness of life is only accessible in the present moment." (Jiddu Krishnamurti)
- "The equivalent of external noise is the inner noise of thinking. The equivalent of external silence is inner stillness." (Eckhart Tolle)
- "The way to all great is through silence." (Friedrich Nietzsche)
- "We are living in dangerous times. Men control nature before they are even able to control themselves." (Albert Schweitzer)
- "Be happy in the moment, that's enough. Each moment is all we need, not more." (Mother Theresa)
- "Mindfulness isn't difficult, we just need to remember to do it." (Sharon Salzberg)
- "Spend some time alone every day." (Dalai Lama)
- "Happiness is not to be sought in an eternally smiling sky, but in very fine little things out of which we make our lives." (Carmen Sylva)
- "Remember that very little is needed to make a happy life." (Marcus Aurelius)
Mindfulness Quotes 11 - 20
- "Smile, breathe and go slowly." (Thích Nhất Hạnh)
- "Mindfulness is attentive observation, an awareness that is completely free of motives or desires, an observation without any interpretation or distortion." (Jiddu Krishnamurti)
- "Mindfulness means that we dwell completely on what we are doing without allowing ourselves to be distracted." (Dalai Lama)
- "Breathe and let be." (Jon Kabat-Zinn)
- "Love is the most difficult state of consciousness to achieve." (Raik Dalgas)
- "Paradise is not a place; It is a state of consciousness." (Sri Chinmoy)
- "Attention is life!" (Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)
- "The real question is not whether life exists after death. The real question is whether you are alive before death." (Osho)
- "Awareness: We are standing at an end, we are the beginning." (Christian Morgenstern)
- "Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment." (Buddha)
Tip: Animal welfare also needs mindfulness. Look you gladly also still the best Animal Welfare Quotes an.
Mindfulness Quotes 21 - 30
- "In the smallest things, nature shows its greatest wonders." (Carl von Linné)
- "The only way to live is to accept every minute as an unrepeatable miracle." (Tara Brach)
- "Change only takes place through action, not through meditation and prayer." (Dalai Lama)
- "Where awareness rises, the most beautiful rose blooms; nourished with love, it will never fade." (Wilma Eudenbach)
- "If you search for an angel and look only at the wings, you might bring home a goose." (Georg Christoph Lichtenberg)
- "With mindfulness, strive on." (Buddha)
- "When you reach a calm and quiet meditative state, that is when you can hear the sound of silence." (Stephen Richards)
- "The best way to take care of the future is to take care of the present moment." (Thích Nhất Hạnh)
- "I'll not listen to reason... reason always means what someone else has got to say." (Elizabeth Gaskell)
- "Meditation does not make us someone else, but who we have always been." (Carl Friedrich von Weizsäcker)
Mindfulness Quotes 31 - 40
- "Look past your thoughts, so you may drink the pure nectar of this moment." (Rumi)
- "In truth, whatever is worth doing at all, is worth doing well; and nothing can be done well without attention." (Philip Dormer Stanhope)
- "Attention is the stuff that memory is made of, and memory is accumulated genius." (James Russell Lowell)
- "Your goal is not to battle with the mind, but to witness the mind." (Swami Muktananda)
- "The key to human happiness lies within our own state of mind, and so too do the primary obstacles to that happiness." (Dalai Lama)
- "If you want to live your life as full and happy as it can be, be where it's happening: In the here and now!" (Doris Kirch)
- "A cat sits until it is done sitting, and then gets up, stretches, and walks away." (Alan Watts)
- "Wherever you are, be there totally." (Eckhart Tolle)
- "A simple smile. That's the start of opening your heart and being compassionate to others." (Dalai Lama)
- "Meditation puts us in touch with what holds the world together at its core." (Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)
Mindfulness Quotes 41 - 50
- "Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world." (Albert Einstein)
- "God therefore, I believe, wants them to attend chiefly to two things, to eternity itself, and to that point of time, which they call the Present. For the Present is the point at which time touches eternity." (C. S. Lewis)
- "Peace comes from growing tolerance and mindfulness." (Britta V. Bremer)
- "It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see." (Henry David Thoreau)
- "Meditation organizes the thoughts and gives more serenity." (Franz Schmidberger)
- "The awareness of our own strength makes us modest." (Paul Cézanne)
- "Some people would be free if they could come to the consciousness of their freedom." (Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach)
- "Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get - only with what you are expecting to give, which is everything." (Katharine Hepburn)
- "Mindfulness means being gentle with yourself and all creatures on this earth." (Roswitha Bloch)
- "Nature must be experienced through feeling." (Alexander von Humboldt)
Tip: Mindfulness is also an important factor among friends. If you like, click yourself also still to Best Quotes About Friendship by.
Mindfulness Quotes 51 - 60
- "The greatest mistake is to imagine that we never err." (Thomas Carlyle)
- "Feelings come and go like clouds in a windy sky. Conscious breathing is my anchor." (Thích Nhất Hạnh)
- "You can't stop the waves, but you can learn how to surf." (Jon Kabat-Zinn)
- "What you are will show in what you do." (Thomas A. Edison)
- "Take care of the pence and the pounds will take care of themselves." (George Bernard Shaw)
- "Man needs hours where he gathers himself and lives within himself." (Albert Schweitzer)
- "Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections, but instantly set about remedying them – every day begin the task anew."" (Francis de Sales)
- "No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of it for another." (Charles Dickens)
- "The wisdom of life consists in the elimination of non-essentials." (Lin Yutang)
- "As long as you chase happiness, you are not ready to be happy, even if you owned everything." (Hermann Hesse)
Mindfulness Quotes 61 - 67
- "Happiness often comes from attention to small things, misfortune often from neglecting little things." (Wilhelm Busch)
- "Sleep is the best meditation." (Dalai Lama)
- "The first and the last work of love is attention." (Rochus Spieker)
- "The only time that any of us have to grow or change or feel or learn anything is in the present moment. But we’re continually missing our present moments, almost willfully, by not paying attention." (Jon Kabat-Zinn)
- "We have only now, only this single eternal moment opening and unfolding before us, day and night." (Jack Kornfield)
- "The heart at rest sees a feast in everything." (Indian proverb)
- "There are always flowers for those who want to see them." (Henri Matisse)
Can you think of any other mindfulness quotes? Then always come up with your favorite sayings in the comments!
Frequently asked questions about mindfulness
How do you define mindfulness?
Mindfulness is the state of mind of a person, in which he consciously perceives moments and moments without judgment and with full attention.
Why is mindfulness so important?
Mindfulness is important for feeling oneself better and for creating awareness of the connection between one's own body and soul. Among other things, mindful people promote their emotional intelligence, have a better mood, are more stress-resistant, more focused and concentrated - and listen to the signals of their body.
How do I treat myself mindfully?
Mindfulness can be trained. Slow down your everyday life, for example, by meditating regularly, doing breathing and gratitude exercises, and setting up a healthy morning routine. Consciously take time for yourself every day.
Using Quotes About Mindfulness And Awareness For Personal Development
It doesn't matter if you are against the Environmental problems of our time or for a stronger self - mindfulness is always helpful and right. When we become aware of things and problems, challenges arise that we can master. I hope that with these sayings and quotes I could give you the necessary, additional inspiration for your personal development.
Here are some final further articlesthat may help you to be more mindful in your everyday life:
- Do animals have emotions?
- Animal welfare in everyday life
- Why you should take a cold shower every day
- Stop world hunger - Here's how!
- Vegan for human rights
Do you have any questions or more quotes about mindfulness come to mind? Then feel free to write me a comment!
PS.: If you want to work against the problems of our time, then you should definitely take a look at the Sustainability Quotes – The Best Sayings About Environment Protection throw. Have fun!