Looking for inspirational karma quotes and sayings about destiny based on your past actions? Then you are absolutely right here! Karma is the spiritual concept that assumes that every physical and mental action brings a good or bad consequence.
Environmental protection, animal welfare or human rights organizations would not need to exist if we humans did not have so many Problems of our time would have created. Bad deeds - whether conscious or unconscious - are their triggers. Good deeds in everyday life, on the other hand, are their solution and earn us karma points.
Here I would like to provide you with a list of short, powerful karma quotes, aphorisms and wisdoms that will inspire you and others to become an even better person. Let's go!
My please: Keep in mind that many of the quotes about karma have been translated into English from other languages. I cannot guarantee that it is the original quote in each case. Therefore, double check them before you share them. If you like and share any of the quotes in the internet, please link this elaborately created collection. Thank you for your support!
Best Quotes And Sayings About Karma
We humans have become Society developed with many everyday actions that require sacrifice. Because we want to eat meat, an animal has to die. When we buy a T-shirt for 4.99 euros, someone else has to sew it together for a pittance. And when we jet halfway around the world for a short, relaxing beach vacation, we drive the climate change which is already costing other people their existence and even their lives.
We live at the expense of others - but at some point it hits us ourselves. That is exactly what karma is. The best sayings about karma points and the Buddhist principle of karma I would like to give you now on the way.
Karma Quotes And Sayings 1 - 10
- "Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves." (Confucius)
- "Realize that everything connects to everything else." (Leonardo da Vinci)
- "If you give a good thing to the world, then over time your karma will be good, and you'll receive good." (Russell Simmons)
- "Every hunter becomes a hare one day, sooner or later, because eternity is long." (Wilhelm Busch)
- "When karma strikes back, I'll sit in the front row and applaud." (Unknown)
- "Our life is an apprenticeship to the truth that around every circle another can be drawn; that there is no end in nature, but every end is a beginning; that there is always another dawn risen on mid-noon, and under every deep a lower deep opens." (Ralph Waldo Emerson)
- "The idea that there really is such a thing like karma is somehow calming." (Unknown)
- "Everything that man does secretly under protection of nightly darkness will one day come to light." (Khalil Gibran)
- "Karma has no expiration date." (Proverb)
- "Not what we experience, but how we perceive what we experience, determines our fate." (Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach)
Karma Quotes And Sayings 11 - 20
- "What we call injustice is only the way to eternal justice." (Robert Musil)
- "You reap what you sow." (Proverb)
- "Karma is the eternal assertion of human freedom... Our thoughts, our words, and deeds are the threads of the net which we throw around ourselves." (Swami Vivekananda)
- "Don't count the things you do. But do the things that count." (Unknown)
- "Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant." (Robert Louis Stevenson)
- "Don't waste your time on revenge. Those who hurt you will eventually face their own karma." (Unknown)
- "What is called the blindness of fate is in reality merely one's own shortsightedness." (William Faulkner)
- "A boomerang returns back to the person who throws it." (Vera Nazarian)
- "You're not getting what you want? Maybe you just get what you deserve." (Unknown)
- "Follow the three R's: – Respect for self. – Respect for others. – Responsibility for all your actions." (Dalai Lama)
Tip: At Respect Quotes you can find a lot of other sayings which should inspire you to collect karma points in your daily life.
Karma Quotes And Sayings 21 - 30
- "As long as karma exists, the world will change. There will always be karma to take care of." (Nina Hagen)
- "You're welcome to call me naive and stupid. But remember that karma doesn't do that." (Unknown)
- "Our lives are not our own. We are bound to others, past and present, and by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future." (David Mitchell)
- "Fate takes nothing that it has not given." (Lucius Annaeus Seneca)
- "All actions, all works, all karma, belong to nature, not to the Divine. It is man who determines his earthly lot. People seal their fate themselves." (Bhagavadgita)
- "Life is a constant echo of your actions." (Unknown)
- "I really believe in karma. You get what you give, whether it is good or not..“ (Sandra Bullock)
- "Every time you smile, your life gains time." (Dalai Lama)
- "Like gravity, karma is so basic we often don't even notice it." (Sakyong Mipham)
- "Karma is not a menu. You get served what you deserve." (Proverb)
Karma Quotes And Sayings 31 - 40
- "The moment takes, what years give." (Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)
- "Every action is karma and creates destiny. Karma knows no revenge, but also no compassion. What you sow you will reap." (Helene von Dönniges)
- "How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours." (Wayne Dyer)
- "Karma means action. So things change through action not by prayer… not by wish." (Dalai Lama)
- "You will never understand the harm you have done to someone until the same thing is done to you." (Proverb)
- "Realize that everything connects to everything else." (Leonardo DaVinci)
- "Everything we encounter in life is ultimately the result of our own spiritual actions." (Unknown)
- "Beautiful things will happen to you if you do good to other people. That will create good karma." (Proverb)
- "Sin makes its own hell, and goodness its own heaven." (Mary Baker Eddy)
- "Men are punished by their sins, not for them." (Elbert Hubbard)
Frequently asked questions about karma
What is meant by karma?
In the ancient Indian language (Sanskrit), karma means "effect" or "deed". It is a spiritual concept, according to which each of your physical or mental actions sooner or later inevitably brings a certain (good or bad) consequence. For example, one speaks of "good karma" when you help an old lady cross the street - and rather of "bad karma" when you cheat another person or do not support him in an emergency situation.
How do you define karma points?
The spiritual principle of karma is based on the assumption that every action also has a consequence, which comes back to you in a positive or negative sense at some point. One speaks of karma points quite simply in order to make one's own "karma level" measurable. For example, you get karma points when you do a good deed - and lose some when you do something bad.
Is karma a good thing?
The spiritual concept of "karma" certainly contributes to the fact that many people in the world behave more sensibly and better. After all, they believe that every good deed also brings a good consequence - and that every bad deed also has negative consequences. Accordingly, karma is a good thing. It represents a moral principle on which people can orient themselves.
Use sayings about karma as a constant source of inspiration
All evil is transient - and bad deeds will come back to haunt us sooner or later. So we determine our own destiny through our daily actions. I hope that with these Karma quotes I have given you additional inspiration for an honest and respectful treatment of our planet and other living beings with them. Also use them to dissuade people from bad deeds and convince them of the good.
If you have your Improve karma then be sure to check out the linked article now. And if you want to learn even more about the laws of cause and effect, I highly recommend the Book Karma by Mirella Bahlsen* recommend.
Do you have questions, suggestions or more sayings about karma? Do you believe in the spiritual concept yourself? I look forward to your comment.
Stay fair and respectful,
PS: A valuable step for a better karma is the protection of animals. In the article about the Animal welfare in everyday life you will learn how to collect valuable karma points.