CareElite is a personal guide for a conscious and sustainable lifestyle in all areas of life. The aim is to leave a habitable planet for future generations. Online since 2017, this blog is one of the best-known sustainability blogs in Germany. Media such as ZDF, RTL, Welt/N24, Der Spiegel and Handelsblatt have already reported on it. (more under "In the media„)
CareElite is a registered trademark and pursues a holistic approach to solving problems such as climate change, world hunger, deforestation and the extinction of species in our world. In the end, a healthy mix of education, curiosity, empathy, health and activism - in other words, a truly conscious and sustainable lifestyle for each individual - will do the trick.
Revenue at CareElite: I would like to explain to you as transparently as possible how I earn money at CareElite.de, which I primarily use to finance the blog. You can find out more about the sources of income at Advertising and cooperation partners.
Central topics at CareElite
The variety of topics at CareElite can best be described with the following core categories:
- Plasticfree lifestyle
- Animal welfare
- Zero Waste
- Do It Yourself
- Nature travel
- Natural health
- Personal development
CareElite media data. (08/2020)
Over the years, a constantly growing and ambitious community of unique people who want to make our planet a better place has developed around CareElite. They share their ideas on the following social channels:
- 8,600 Instagram subscribers: CareElite has two channels on Instagram. Nature & Wildlife, and my personal profile.Go directly to the Instagram profile here.
- 8,500 Facebook subscribers: Our shared Facebook community is growing and growing every day.Click here to go directly to the Facebook page.
- 20,380 Sustainability Community Members: In our zero waste community CareElite Connect, environmentally conscious people share tips and tricks for living plastic-free.Click here to go directly to the sustainable community.
- 5,600 Beach CleanUp Community Members: In the incredibly positive Beach CleanUp community CareElite CleanUps, people motivate themselves daily with unique actions to clean up the plastic waste on the beaches.Click here to go directly to the worldwide, English-language Facebook community.
- 9,700 Pinterest followers: In the Pinterest community, more than 1.5 million people view CareElite's pinboards every month.Click here to go directly to the Pinterest profile.
- 200,000 unique users per month: That's how many users visit the Nature Blog every month.
- 5.42% Conversion Rate: We have a great community of trustworthy people. Products with added value for environmentally conscious people have a conversion rate of 5.42%.
- 10,500 newsletter readers: So many people are currently reading my newsletter about natural, plastic-free living, avoiding plastic waste and supporting aid campaigns.
Authentic reporting is existential for the blog. The Reader comes firstThat's why transparency has absolute priority when it comes to cooperations. A cooperation only comes about if it fits in with the personal conviction and the blog concept of CareElite. The following cooperations are conceivable, but can also be creatively expanded:
- Guest articles with real added value for readers
- Press and blogger trips
- Guest appearance at events
- Product and company recommendations
- Classic theme-relevant banner advertising
- Social media cooperation on Facebook, Instagram & Pinterest
- Product tests (topic sustainability)
- Newsletter integration
- Competition with real added value for readers
Inquiries for cooperations are welcome via the contact form.