What exactly are mineral salts in the body? If you are asking yourself this question, you have come to the right place! Again and again, you pick up times that they are elementary important for our well-being and our long-term health. But what are mineral salts anyway? How do they work - and what is the best way to take them?
In this article I would like to answer these questions briefly but accurately and give you everything you need to know about mineral salts in the human body.
What are mineral salts anyway?
At Mineral salts (also called minerals) refers to various inorganic nutrients that occur in the human body and are absorbed through food. Among other things, these minerals are responsible for making us feel healthy, alert, attractive and fit. For this to be the case in the long term, however, it is essential that the body is able to make optimal use of the nutrients once they have been absorbed.
The effect of mineral salts in the human body
Mineral salts are therefore of elementary importance for a healthy body. Already the doctor Wilhelm Heinrich Schuessler (1821 - 1998) assumed that health complaints often arise when the cells of the body can not properly absorb and process minerals and based on this theory developed the mineral salt therapy with Schüßler salts named after him.
These are homeopathic medicines based on twelve essential mineral salts in potentized form. They are designed to help the body better absorb minerals again and to be able to utilize it ideally in order to promote its self-healing power and thus actively strengthen health in a variety of ailments.
The following Functions have the mineral salts in the human body in the process:
- Connective tissue: Calcium fluoride gives elasticity and strength to the connective tissue
- Bones & Teeth: Calcium phosphate is important for healthy bone growth.
- Immune system: Iron is an important factor for strong defenses and muscle cells.
- Mucous membranes: Potassium chloride has a regulating effect on the mucous membranes of the respiratory and urinary tracts.
- Nerves & Psyche: The mineral salt potassium phosphate plays an important role for the body's brain and nerve cells.
- Purification: Potassium sulfate assists in the breakdown and elimination of waste products and promotes detoxification of the body.
- Muscles & Nerves: Magnesium phosphate is the mineral salt that is important for muscle activity and the transmission of nerve impulses in the body.
- Fluid balance: Sodium chloride is found in tissues and body fluids and regulates the body's water balance.
- Metabolism: Sodium phosphate is the mineral salt for stimulating the metabolism.
- Purification & elimination: Sodium sulfate is considered to be a purgative among the mineral salts and is also called the mineral salt of internal cleansing.
- Skin, Hair & Nails: Silicea is important for the growth of skin, hair and nails.
- Joints: Calcium sulfate is a natural component of joints.
List of all Schuessler salts
Here I have once again listed all Schüssler salts clearly:
- Calcium fluoratum (Schuessler salt No. 1)
- Calcium phosphoricum (Schuessler salt No. 2)
- Ferrum phosphoricum (Schuessler salt No. 3)
- Potassium chloratum (Schuessler salt No. 4)
- Potassium phosphoricum (Schuessler salt No. 5)
- Kalium sulfuricum (Schuessler salt No. 6)
- Magnesium phosphoricum (Schuessler salt No. 7)
- Natrium chloratum (Schuessler salt No. 8)
- Natrium phosphoricum (Schuessler salt No. 9)
- Natrium sulfuricum (Schuessler salt No. 10)
- Silicea (Schuessler salt no. 11)
- Calcium sulfuricum (Schuessler salt No. 12)
How can our body absorb the mineral salts?
The mineral salts of Dr. Schüßler are usually available in tablet or globule form, for sucking or dissolving. Recommended is the intake of 1 tablet respectively 5 globules 1-3 times a day. Alternatively, mineral salt therapy is also available for external use in the form of an ointment.
Mineral salts in the body for your health
The aforementioned minerals are essential for one's own long-term well-being. The Mineral salt-Therapy according to Dr. Schuessler can help to bring a disturbed mineral salt balance back into balance and strengthen their own health. I hope that I could provide you with this article a small overview of the mineral salts in the body and their respective functions in the body.
Do you have questions or suggestions about the Schüssler salts? Then feel free to write me a comment under this post.
PS: Take a look at the blog for natural health. There you will learn, for example, how you can easily avoid a possible Fight smartphone addiction can.
This is a advertising contribution at CareElite.com
DHU Schuessler salts No. 1-12 are homeopathic medicines. The use is exclusively due to the long-standing use in this therapy.
DHU Schüßler Salt No. 3® Ferrum phosphoricum D3 [D6, D12]. Biochemical functional agent.
Kalium phosphoricum D3 [D6, D12]
Biochemical functional agent No. 5.
Magnesium phosphoricum D3 [D6, D12]
Biochemical functional agent No. 7.
Silicea D3 [D6, D12]
Biochemical functional agent No. 11.
Contain lactose and wheat starch. Follow package insert!
Silicea Lotio Biochemical Functional Agent No. 11.
Contains cetyl alcohol and (3-sn-phosphatidyl)choline from soybeans. Observe package insert!
Fields of application: Registered homeopathic medicinal product, therefore without indication of therapeutic use.
For risks and side effects, read the package leaflet and ask your doctor or pharmacist.
German Homeopathy Union DHU-Arzneimittel GmbH & Co. KG, Karlsruhe